Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Undo Delete and Forward Key

i seem to be the only one left in the family who doesn’t own a blog. Even MoD opened hers recently. Before her, BB did. i am told now that i am a ‘kalank’ to the D family and i should immediately take steps to redeem myself in their favour. So i see that the time has come to act............

As a matter of fact i did own a blog once and had two posts in it. But i deleted it on some whim. i don’t know why, but i seem to love to delete… blogs, letters, scraps and even people when i am unhappy with them. i soon regret however, as i regret now that my first post is now lost forever. It was a rather useful post i think now, i could have picked up from where i left off since i seem to have made some progress – from beholding my empire in awe to taking it for granted.

Well for those of you, who read my first post, the apartment stills stands. i am still the sole ruler of my little kingdom bounded by the walls of my apartment. i still sit on my ‘settee’. But i no longer behold my possessions with wonder. They are some hard won rewards i still think, but inadequate they seem now. Now i sit on my settee and dream about plans for tomorrow – holiday plans, car plans, camera plans, phone plans, what to plan plans………….

10 comments:

KD said...

'aanka baanka poth' describes you perfectly. I wont say more...

KD said...

But 'aaka baanka poth' and curved line is not the same. one is more 'zig zag' than the other....

A very cool cat said...

Love the name! Just make sure that eke-beke you don't disappear from blogspot all over again! :P

And seriously - do a post on Budi!

Urmila said...

MD, aanka baanka poth are also dark.
kahin kho na jana

Anonymous said...

settee said,

I am not kalpataru dear, focus on one planning at a time or i will lose my power of granting

Mukta Dutta said...

Welcome to my blog again!

My ramblings, so do you think I am a curved line or aanka baanka poth?

Thankyou Cool Cat for the words of encouragement. You were among the persons who encouraged me to open my blog again. Yes Budi would make a great subject for a post, but I was wondering whether I should write about him now that he has opened his own chronicle of how he rules our lives. But i will try.

MoD aka Urmila aka Sette. I know only you can be Settee. What can I say to you... only we wont be able to keep up with you, the speed at which you are going....

aroop said...

Chotu Didi..!!??

Mukta Dutta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
aroop said...

:) hey you know what..try F5 (refresh key) sometimes it works a lot better than undo and delete.. :D

Anonymous said...

hello!! one post wonder have you really lost your way in the anka banka alleys